Thursday, May 08, 2008

Weekly update

So far this week all 3 kids had their soccer practices.

Allen made his Scout rank.

We went to the park and met with some friends.

Laura had art class and stayed for a Mary crowning event there.

I got to go to a homeschool curriculum share night-it was nice to hear what others are doing as well as struggles others encounter(so I don't feel so alone!)

Allen rode his bike to town to buy cheese-he is quite enjoying that independence.

My new food for us this week was homemade chicken tenders-the kids loved them! Laura invited a friend to dinner and she also said they were really good.

Exercise update-I am still doing the treadmill 5 days a week for 25 minutes. I am up to about 2.1-2.25 miles per time. I have lost about 7 pounds so far. I am eating less snacks and drinking more water(some days), and eating more vegetables. I can feel a difference- even though I have a ways to go still.

No comments: