I didn't realize I hadn't posted all week.
Monday
toured a police station-kids all enjoyed, especially getting to sit in the police car and turn on the lights. They asked a lot of questions and we were there an 1 1/2 hrs.
bought more fish-Laura got 2 and allen got a sucker fish. Joey and Anthony each got a goldfish.
Allen's neon tetras died.
rainy day so no soccer for Laura
Tuesday
stay at home day-couldn't find car keys so Laura missed art class.
Wednesday
drove to DC zoo. first time I drove all the way in to DC without another adult. Did well. Kids all enjoyed the zoo. Anthony's favorite was the tigers. Allen's was the meercats. Laura's was the elephants. Joey's was also. I enjoyed the sea lion talk we saw.
Laura and Allen had soccer practice.
thursday
stay at home day-except for Joey's soccer practice
Friday
went to a new friend's house-kids had a blast(especially laura and Joey)
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment