On Saturday, Laura's soccer game got rained out. We went to a book sale and I got a few books for homeschooling(The Handbook of Nature Study, Reading Reflex and a few others.) Then we went to visit my parents. Terri and Taylor also went to my parents. We all went out to lunch and then back to their house to visit for awhile. We had a fun time. It is nice to just go and relax there and visit.
Mother's Day
Today the kids and I went to 9:00 mass and then to the pancake breakfast afterwards. Then we came home and the boys had to get ready for their soccer games-which were not cancelled even though it was raining. So we sat in the rain through 2 soccer games. Luckily their times overlapped a little and it went by fast. Then we came home to get changed since the kids were wet and muddy. We went out to dinner. Laura made me several cards and presents. Joey and Anthony made me a flower craft at the library. Now we are getting ready for the Survivor finale! It was a nice Mother's Day.
Oh my goodness- I can not forget that I have a new nephew. Janna had her baby boy this afternoon!! We are so excited for them!! We keep crossing paths but have seen an email pic of the newest addition. I can't wait to talk to them and hear more.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment