Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy thursday/Friday

We have been on the go this week. Allen's arm was still hurting but I couldn't get him in to be seen today and we deicded it wasn't hurt enough for an ER visit. So we went to a huge warehouse booksale. We all got books and it was fun-except for the long, long checkout line! Then we went to Frying Pan Park for a visit with the farm animals and to play at their playground. We did the wagon tour and had a nice time. We even remembered the camera so if we can get it downloaded we have a few pics to share soon!! Yes, I know we still haven't shared zoo pics -it takes us awhile to get stuff done. We also did a quick lunch out and stopped at Lake Brittle and walked around. We also stopped by the church and bought their newest cousin(Matthew) a little gift. Then Joey had soccer practice. Allen and him tripped each other up and Allen fell on his arm again so it was hurting pretty bad. Then we toured St. John's School.- just a possible option for next year. We'll see. It is our decision still up in the air.


Friday
The nurse called me early so I can get Allen in later today for his arm. We did a trip to Walmart for some much needed groceries. Then the kids started their CAT tests, so we can begin to wrap their year up.

Exercise-
I have only done the treadmill on Monday. We have been out of the house all day this week, whih is unusal to be gone so long every day so I haven't got that in. Hopefully I can get back in the swing of that soon. I am up to almost 2.2 miles every day and seem to have lost about 8-9 pounds.

No comments: