
PE,Pooltime and Pottery
Today was a fun day. Again work was done quickly so we headed outside. What a nice day. The kids rode their bikes up and down the street- practicing various stunts. J. is still mastering slowing himself down without getting off the bike. L. is starting to try things like using one hand. A. goes down with no hands and waves. He is working on more things like jumping curbs and such also. He is trying to figure how to make a total circle without using his hands.
Pool time. The pool seemed warmer today. We were able to spend a good amount of time in the water. AJ loved it and cried when I made him get out. I didn't want him there too long! We got a call from my parents who asked if we were up to a visit. Once they got here the kids wanted to show off their pool skills, bicycling, reading, action figures and wrestling. It is non stop action when the grandparents are here!!
Pottery-tonight L's Little Flower group met to do pottery painting for Mother's Day. L. picked out an elephant bank which we painted together. It is very colorful. I think there are seven colors. She figures we can share it. I had a lot of fun doing it with her. It is rare we get time for the two of us. She said she would like to go back again. The boys all stayed home with their dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment