Auguh!!
Today was one of Those days. A day that did not go well. A day where my oldest questioned everything I said, little schoolwork was done cooperatively, I felt down in the dumps, kids were fighting and I wondered- Why do I do this???! !!
Well the answer came because I Love My Kids, I Love Being Home With Them, I Love Being There for their questions, discoveries and problems in life. Would that change if I sent them to school? Sure it would. Is the pain of some days worth it? Right now the answer continues to be a resounding YES! We tend to go in cycles in our family. We tend to have good days and bad days. Doesn't everyone? For us the problem of how to get over the hump of the bad days is slowly working itself out. I need to learn More Patience and understanding. I need to let things roll off my back better and not let everything said be taken so seriously. I need to watch my voice with the kids-too much yelling on these bad days. I need to be a btter role model in how I act and what I say. That said - our day has ended with fun and peace-much better than the way it started! I look forward to tomorrow and another day of what awaits for our family.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment