Wednesday, November 21, 2007
No Hot Water
Today is Wednesday. We have had a few somewhat busy days. On Sunday, both my Allens were not feeling well. It ended up just Laura and I going to church. After which we took a little time to do some window shopping. It was fun to do that. Monday, Allen called in sick. Monday morning, thankfully, we were home and I began to smell something burning. I checked around and saw smoke coming out of our hot water heater. I ran up and woke Allen and then I turned off the circuit. Allen said everything was ok but I was still worried. And I can't help thinking what would have happened if we weren't at home. Allen felt better Monday evening and went to the store and ordered a new hot water heater. We still haven't got it yet, maybe today, who knows. Yesterday, I watched my friend's 3 daughters for most of the day. That went pretty well. We had a hsort tea time in the afternoon. We had a no bake cheesecake and hot tea. We read "In November" by Cynthia Rylant. Today we are sticking around here to see if the hot wter heater comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment