Monday, June 26, 2006




This past week

Well it has been a week since I've posted. We have been busy as usual. Laura started a new session of gymnastics last Monday. We went to the movies to see March of the Penguins on Wed. We all enjoyed it very much. Then we went to a friend's house to swim. Then we went to our library and saw a movie "Sword in the Stone". Friday we went to the park and then Laura and Allen went to a friend's house to play. Laura spent the night at a friend's on Friday. Saturday Allen had a friend spend the night here. We were supposed to the Backyard Campout-however we got rained out!! It thundered and poured all evening and night so we didn't do it. On sunday we went to see CARS as a family. Great movie!! That is the first movie our whole family has gone too. Yesterday we went to church and then stayed around the house. Allen spent the night at a friend's. So we haven't gone far but are staying busy right around here. For the past few summers we have taken the tv out of the house and this year is no exception. We want this time geared to being outside, with friends and just playing. As I said we have gone to the movies but just tv isn't there to be the main thing if it is to hot or they are bored or whatever. We are spending time enjoying each other and the days as they come.

1 comment:

Blissfulbee said...

Good for you taking the tv out of the house in the summer! We are now only watching it in the evening for a movie or something. Maggie watches dora or something in the morning while I have my coffee though. I like that idea though!!

I LOVE that picture of Joey in the tree in the SpiderMan suit. That is so darn cute and so perfect for Joey! I love reading about what you guys are up to. It is wonderful to see that you guys are doing so well!!!

Miss you all!!!!!!!!!!