Tuesday, June 13, 2006


June 12th-13 years!!

Well yesterday Allen and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary! Wow -we have been together 18 years-over half our lives! Allen surprised me by taking the day off. I had a drs. appt for Anthony and Allen(just well checkups). Anthony is 15 months now and almost 21 lbs and 31 inches. He got two shots and boy did his leg hurt all night!! Allen is doing fine he is 4 feet 7 inches and umm 96 lbs-big guy! My parents came over to watch the kids(yes they have been doing that alot lately!!!) Allen and I went to a few stores and then to dinner. It was nice to get some time alone.
We are so happy to have each other and plan to always be together. We knew from when we met that we were made for each other and have been through many good and bad times. Allen is a good guy. I am so lucky he supports me in homeschooling the kids. He works very hard at work and we both appreciate each other. Anyways I love the guy! And I know he loves me!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Allen is almost as tall as I am. Hard to believe you and big Allen have been together that long. Time flies by!