


NJ FUN!!
This weekend the kids and I headed to NJ with my sister. We were invited to a family party. We have many relatives up that way. The car ride up there was long and not too fun but luckily we were staying with my aunt and uncle and my cousin who is 10 is the kids' favorite friend! They had lots of fun playing inside, on the deck, eating, going to the park, going to the party and chasing each other. I am glad they have so much fun together. Saturday was the party. Sunday was church, restaurant(where we got to see another aunt, uncle and cousin) and then just me and the kids for the ride home. The ride home went fast and great. I was pretty proud of myself since I was by myself with the kids. They can't wait to go up there again.
No comments:
Post a Comment