


Kids and Bikes
My kids LOVE to ride their bikes. I myself am NOT a bike rider so I think it is great that my kids are. It is great to see them encourage each other and try out new things. We usually take their bikes to a nearby park so they can ride them. It is getting harder to fit all the bikes and kids in the van though! Luckily Anthony likes the stroller so I can put him in that to follow the kids. They are pretty good about the safety rules and know they can't get too far ahead of me. We bought Allen a new bike last night since his old one had no brakes and we were tired of watching him use his sneakers for stopping-although he didn't mind! Anyways we have been going for a walk/ride everyday with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment