Monday, March 17, 2008

Personal Goals

As my decluttering continues I need to declutter my body also. I have gained a lot of weight recently and that is not good for me at all. So while it is embarrasing to admit, I am doing it here in hopes that it will help me see what I need to do. I need to lose 20 pounds. That is my goal. I want to do it sensibly and not on a fad diet.

My plan is to :

Exercise at least 4-5 times a week(treadmill for 15 min. and floor exercises.)
Drink more water
Less Snacking
Continue healthy food changes(more whole grains, less sugar, better oil usage)
Keep a food/exercise diary-write down here what I ate and drank and did each day so I can see
Weigh in weekly(starting weight 145-yikes-I have only been this heavy in pregnancy!)
Stay positive/focused on long term goal

Monday 3/17
Exercised 15 minutes(1 mile) on treadmill
Floor exercises(5 minutes)
3 pancakes with butter and syrup for breakfast
1 glass of water
veggie burger with mayo and ketchup
1 glass of water
french fries with ketchup
tortilla chips(22)
1 1/2 grilled cheese
tomato soup
1 small cup of koolaid
1 glass of water

No comments: