Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Exercise Update
Today is Tuesday. Since last week I have been doing interval training on the treadmill for 25 minutes each day(except Easter). I had a piece of paper with the calories burned and distance but someone threw it out. I do know for a fact that I have increased both numbers a little bit each day. Today I did 1.7 miles in 25:08 minutes and burned 213 calories and 63? fat calories. It feels good to be doing some exercise everyday. I am also watching my snacking and was proud I didn't get a whole lot of chocolate cravings on Easter. I still need to increase my water and watch what I eat in the evening. There are certain times of the day it is worse and if I am having problems with my kiddo then that affects me also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment