Monday, March 17, 2008
Decluttering Goals
Ok, I struggle with clutter everyday. I love the Flylady philosphy of Baby Steps. I am working hard at doing this and committing to it. I have good days and bad days. And while everything I do is not noticeable, I know what I am doing and try not to get discouraged. That is the most important part is realizing is does not matter what other people say or do- it is up to me! So for the month of March I have chosen the living room as my room to work on. I am still working on other areas but I am going through items in the living room and taking my time with them instead of just moving stuff from one room to another. It just takes time and patience and trying not to get discouraged. But as we are in the middle of the month I already see some good improvements and feel happy about it. Hopefully, I can soon take some before and after pictures but for now I am just going to blog about my journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment