Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Time

Wow-time has flown the last few weeks. I didn't realize that I hadn't posted since the 12th. Let's see the kids and I have been doing our ususal schoolwork and running around. Last weekend, I went shopping with a friend and Laura went to her house and played with her girls and spent the night. We have all been fighting colds last week so luckily there were not too many places we had to go so it was mostly a stay at home week. The kids did their Pokemon battle on Wed. and Anthony and I went and dropped our adopt a family gift off. We also did a short adoration. This weekend we went to NJ. We had a really nice visit, although it went by very fast The kids got some cool gifts which they all liked. And the Pollyanna gift exchange for the adults went very well also. I love that I got teabags and coffee. Perfect for our weekly tea time!! We saw my grandpop who looked really well and seemed very happy. He is getting out and doing more things and seemed to be doing so good. It was great to see everyone. We had a nice dinner and spend a lot of time talking(well, me listening, but that is usual). It is now Christmas Eve so we are getting the house cleaned up, doing last minute shopping and gtting ready for Christmas Eve Mass.

No comments: