Thursday, November 30, 2006

Rice Krispie Treats and Freeze Dance




So this morning we had a fun time. After baths and some work we decided to make rice krispie treats. Quite an adventure with everyone pitching in to help. While we made them we put on some music and everyone danced around. We all took turns turning the music on and off so we could stop in silly positions. What a laugh! It was a nice break. Then later we used the kids bookit coupons and went to Pizza Hut and the park.

2 comments:

Blissfulbee said...

Hey Tracy!
The kids are growing so fast! I havent been on the computer much lately with the renovations of our house and all, but it is GREAT to read and catch up on you all.

We miss you guys!!!!

tracy said...

Hi. I have your blog a few times to see if you had posted lately! Glad you checked in here. As you can see I had taken a break also from posting. Hope all is well with everyone.