Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thankful Thursday

I saw this on another website and thought this was a great idea:

10 Things I am Thankful for This Week:

1) My family
2) My husband's continued support in homeschooling
3) My sister calling me to talk about her newborn
4) My mom coming to watch my boys so I can help do something with L.
5) Finding enough money to get through the week for all the necessities(and an extra)
6) AJ joyful laughter
7) J funny sense of humor
8) L caring and empathetic ways
9) A's thoughtful and observant questions plus his cooking help
10) My husband's coming home earlier so we can all eat dinner together

At dinner I asked everyone this thankfulness question:
AJ- A sharing his food with him
J- his flat potatoes he loved
L- special treat of ice cream for dessert
A-Patchy(our cat) finally got her shots
dh-we all sat and eat together and had fun

No comments: