Monday, June 08, 2009

It's been a long while!

We have had someinternet problems all school year that were requiring us to go to the library daily for email checks and other work that needed to be done. We have finally got internet back at home and I have been missing doing my blog and am ready to start up again. I missed way to many moments to go back and update, but here is a highlight of our year:



September:

Allen and Allen went to Texas for a father/son camping trip

The other kids and I went to Cox Farms for a homeschool group field trip

October:

Allen, Laura and I toured Fredericksburg Battlefield

My mom's birthday

Our family went to Shenandoah National Park for a day trip

Allen(husband's birthday!)

Homeschool group -Sully Plantation field trip

Homeschool group had a hoedown party-that was fun

Taylor turned 2!

Halloween-wore costumes from around the house

November

Homeschool groups All Saints Day party

Joey's Tiger group had a scout olympics day

The kids and I toured an Alpaca Farm

Disney on Ice in Richmond

Laura's play- Beggar and the Wolf

December

Homeschool group christmas party/adopt-a-family gifts turned in

Boys had scout events-party, nursing home, meetings

Went to Christmas Eve vigil mass

Christmas-stayed home all day

Kids and I went to NJ

Joey turned 7!! went to chuck e cheese and to the movies

January 2009!

Laura turned 9!!

my parents took Laura to see "the Little Princess" at Riverside dinner theater

Laura had a party! 15 girls!!

Went to ski house

Homeschool group-field trip to Kennedy Center-saw musical science

Joey did his first Pinewood Derby!

Got a wii fit!

February

kids had dentist checkups

Laura joined the Junior Legion of Mary

Homeschool Valentine's party-I coordinated

my parents watched the kids so allen and I could go to Olive Garden

Homeschool field trip- saw Charlotte's Web play

Anthony turned 4!! Went to build a bear-got black spiderman puppy

Allen(husband) wne to dr. and diagnosed with squamous cell carincoma

Ash Wednesday-went to noon mass

I went to our church's Lenten Day of Recollection-nice!

Joey had his Blue/Gold ceremony

March

Allen went camping with his troop

Prayer vigil for Mary Ann

Merit badge midway(did 4 badges-safety, crime prevention,fingerprinting and collections)

Kids did 1/2 mile fun run

Our family and Terri and Taylor went to the circus!! That was fun!!

Allen went to sky meadows walk

Homeschool group vocations filed trip- boys went to Domincan Studies and Girls went to Mother Teresa house

Allen turned 12!!

April

Took kids to frontier day at Crockett Park and easter egg hunt at Monroe park

my dad's birthday

my parents took Allen to Baltimore aquarium

my mom and I went to Basilica and Franciscan Monastery

Allen camped out at church with scouts

Anthony and Laura had a dentist appt.

May

went to 250th anniversary parade for Fauquier

Laura and I went to Camilia's 1st communion

Allen had court of honor-made 2nd class rank and 5 merit badges

The kids and I went to terri's hooding ceremony

Terri graduated with her masters!!

Allen earned animal science merit badge

went to NJ for cousin Joey's confirmation

Laura got severe poison ivy! All the kids got it-Laura had to go to dr.

Allen physical- I did virtus training

In June so far we:

helped at our friend's house

went to free bowling for 2 hours

swam at the lake near my parents

anthony is taking a fit kid class

Allen is working on 4 more badges-toured a radio station

went to Friendly's for free ice cream day

had an end of year picnic at Rady park with homeschool group

kids finished soccer season-Joey got a medal form his coach and Laura got a trophy bobble head from her coach. Her team had a party also

Joey bridged from Tiger to wolf cub.

Ok so now I can start from today and update what we do!!

No comments: