Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hearts for Home

As I read through 4 real learning.com, I saw this blog recommended:

I like the idea a lot, so here is my list of how I will try to do this week:

1. work out a meal plan for the next 2 weeks

2. try to be in the moment for each child-to give them my full attention instead of half listening

3. to be more diligent in saying my rosary-that always has a good effect on my day

4. to share one on one time with each child and with my husband

5. to be in a good mood when my husband comes home from a long day at work and to be there for him- with little ways(having dinner ready) and for listening and not talking about my problems of the day!

These will probably be goals for awhile!

No comments: