Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend fun

Happy Anniversary to my sweetie!! On Friday, we celebrated 16 years of marriage. It has been wonderful and we both feel so lucky to still be together. He took the day off work and we too the kids to Allen's parents. We went to lunch and walked around Occoquan. It was a nice few hours. We had to get Laura back to her Legion of Mary meeting. We rented 2 movies(Australia and Hotel for Dogs). On Saturday, I ran out to some stores by myself. I got a few new things to wear at Kohl's, turned in some overdue library books, and got some groceries. Then the kids and I went to Mass. Allen went to confession also(Laura and I went last weekend). Allen had a youth group meeting after church, where they play cathc the flag, basketball and other games and ate pizza and snacks. We played at the playground and got some free pizza also. Yum!! Today I ad to money count at the church. Allen and Laura came with me and went to the pancake breakfast. Then after the 11:00 Mass, they joined our church's procession through town and to the cemetary and back again. I finished right before they got back and then joined in for the closing prayers. Then we got free ice cream sundaes. Double yum!! Allen(husband) is working on adding on to our deck this summer. And that is our weekend update.

No comments: