Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First Snow

On Sunday, we got our first snow of the year. It wasn't much, but it was enough for the kids to go out and play in for a bit. They dressed warmly, found shovels(not really needed this time but they used them) and went to work. They set up little forts using toys and built tiny snowmen. They like the snow(for a short time at least. Then came inside for hot chocolate. Laura had spent the night at a friend's on Saturday, so I am glad I was able to go get her early before the snow and we went to church and grocery shopping too. On Monday, Joey had a checkup at the dentist. The roads were ok so we went. He did well. I do not have a camera right now so no pictures to share. Allen lost another tooth last night. The kids all got hair cuts. Allen decided to cut Laura's hair, so it is now short. That was a surprise. Why didn't I get a clue when he asked me how to spell"hair stylist" on a piece of paper! Luckily it wasn't too bad and will just have to grow out. This would've been better in the summer but she'll be ok. Well that's are adventures of the last few days. I am also cookie mom for Laura's Brownie troop, so all that is keeping me busy also.

No comments: