Alrighty, so it's been a while since I posted. We have been so busy. Let's see - coop classes are going well. Allen and Laura are both enjoying them. Laura has started drama and is loving it. Allen had a drama workshop and thought it was ok. Soccer is going well. Everyone is having fun and enjoying their teams. Joeys' team is 3-0. Laura's is 2-0-1(tie). Allen's is 0-3(they lost a lot of older guys this year.) Allen went on a 7 mile hike last weekend with scouts. Laura had Little Flowers and they made a banner for a bake sale next month. The boys had Blue Knights and Fr. Melmer came to give a short talk about being a priest and serving mass.
My birthday was nice. We went out to lunch with my friend and her kids. Then we did a little window shopping. We ordered pizza for dinner. Allen gave me my present- a cell phone!! Finally I get one! Laura made me a card. Allen made me a card and bought a brownie and swiss roll from the store and taped them in the card for me. Patti called me to say Happy Birthday. On Sunday- we went out to lunch with my parents, Terri and Taylor. I got a sneaky chef book, some gc for Kohl's and some dishcloths. It was a good lunch.
Drs. visit. - I have been in for a checkup and learned I have hypothyroidism. I am now taking a medicine for that and will go back in a few months for a checkup.
The days are just flying by. Homeschooling is going well this year. I am pleased with what everyone is doing and in following through with my plans.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment