Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hershey Park

We went to Hershey Park a week or so ago and had a blast! I was waiting to blog so I could add pictures but we still haven't downloaded so I thought I'd post. Allen had 2 tickets to a Rush concert at hershey-so we made it a family trip. We went for 2 dys from open to close. Allen took Allen to see Rush the first evening and the other kids and I stayed in the park. The concert was right next door so it worked out well. The place was huge-there was so much to do that we still didn't do it all in 2 days. The kids loved the Wild Mouse roller coaster(Allen and Laura) did this with Allen a lot. Joey was too short. But he was able to go on the Roller Soaker with them. A roller coaster that goes under the tracks and they could dump water on people or get wet from people below. Anthony and I played at the water parts during this time. There was a lot we all did together- car rides, ferris wheel, carousel, monorail, train, flying falcon(I was so sick!), log flume, and so much more. We took turns doing the Water Canyon ride since Joey and Anthony weren't tall enough. We went to Zoo america. We also toured the chocolate factory(Anthony slept through it all). It was such a nice clean park and everyone would love to go back again.

No comments: