Saturday, April 05, 2008

Kitchen Clean up

Last month I worked on theliving room a lot and am pretty happy with what I got done. More to do but that is ok. I did do some work in there. This month I have chosen the kitchen as my main area to declutter and clean. I will try to make some time each day to spend in there- besides the usual dishes and cooking time. I am going to start at one area and work my way around the kitchen but I have decided where yet. I am thinking of pantry solutions/ideas for food and pan storage. That is my goal this month.

Also just to mention last week I made bean and pasta soup on Monday. It was very good. And on Thursday I made a creamy chicken casserole which went over well. I am so enjoying my new cooking experiences.

No comments: