Thursday, August 03, 2006
Library Visit
We love to go to the library! Today was an older kids story time so we went for Laura. Allen just reads his own books there. Joey heads to the superhero aisle and Anthony-well he checks everything out. I had a list of our current studies so we got books on pirates, the Titantic, dinosaurs, rocks and early explorers, plus the other books the kids picked. We always check out MANY books! They know us pretty well there. We go through phases whether storytime is a good idea for us or not. Nowadays it usually is ok to go. Joey has started becoming interested in the books but he doesn't usually like the craft. Anthony was sitting with Laura today-too cute! Allen has never been one to sit through storytime. On the car ride home it was so sweet watching them read their books. Allen was reading about the Titantic. Laura had a fairy take book. Joey had a Where's Waldo book and Anthony had a Dinosaur book. You would think we lived so far they couldn't wait till we got home to read them. Anyways I just wanted to share this moment of our day. Sometimes I mention the "big" trips I overlook the special close moments to home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment